Type Ratings Boeing B-737 NG, A320
- Hits: 174
Type Ratings Boeing B-737 NG, A320.
• TFA Flights Academy. Provide both an approved part 142 Training and type ratings on the Boeing B-737 NG, A320.
Our clients range from airlines to military pilots, to the individual pilot seeking to become an airline pilot and/or increase their knowledge and job security.
TFA Flights Academy uses state of the art equipment and facilities.
All aircraft, flight training devices, flight management system trainer, and level D simulators are operated and maintained by a team of highly qualified technicians.
We provide highly qualified and motivational instructors able to convey aircraft technology effectively to students.
We seek to provide ALL customers with a challenging and motivational learning environment.
After all, your education is an investment in YOU!
You will need at a minimum an unrestricted FAA pilot certificate to state:
- Commercial Pilot Airplane
- Multi-engine Land
- Instrument Airplane
- Note 1: If you are a foreign license holder please contact us for details of license conversion or training and certification compliant with an ICAO contracting state.
- Note 2: If you only hold a single-engine rating on your license please contact us for details as to how you could potentially comply with course requirements.
SIMULATOR TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for simulator only training and certification you need a minimum of practical experience.
For the Boeing B-737 NG program you must meet one of the following:
- Od a type rating (no PIC limitation) in a multi-engine turbojet airplane; or
- Have logged 500 hours on B-737; or
- Have 1000 hours of flight time in two different multi-engine turbojet airplanes; or
- Have logged 2000 hours total of which 500 hours are multi-engine turbine time; or
- Have been appointed by the U.S. Armed Forces as PIC in a multi-engine turbojet.
If you not meet one of these requirements you may still do perform all of the training and testing on a simulator however, you will receive a limitation on your license stating the following:
“The AMEL B-737 is subject to additional PIC limitations”
The limitation may be removed by accomplishing 25 hours of operating experience as PIC on the same type under the supervision of a qualified and current Boeing B-737.
This limitation should pose no problem if you are being employed as a First Officer at an airline.
See FAR 61.63 and/or FAR 61.64 (2) regulation for more information on how to qualify for entry into the Boeing B-737 simulator only program.
You must meet at least one of the 5 different rules to qualify for entry or the limitation of 25 hours will apply.
Boeing B-737 NG, & Airbus A320.
The Boeing 737 is an American short- to medium-range twinjet narrow-body airliner developed and manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
The Airbus A320 family consists of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners by Airbus. The A320s are also named A320ceo following the introduction of the A320neo.
ATP CONCURRENT WITH THE TYPE RATING
Students may perform the Air Transport Pilot Test concurrent with the type rating provided you qualify at the FAA ATP level and are in possession of the ATP theoretical exam results.
HOW LONG IS THE TRAINING
For our regular curriculum F on Boeing B-737 NG, it is best to plan for 2-3 weeks. We are at Daytona Int' airport. For our reduced curriculum on Boeing B-737 NG, plan for about 2 Weeks.
Classes can be scheduled at any time. we will do our best to accommodate you based on your schedule.
HIGH ALTITUDE ENDORSEMENT
High Altitude Training is required for pilots operating the Boeing B-737 NG airplane.